When I heard about Drew Manning, the personal trainer who literally went from Fit2Fat2Fit by intentionally gaining and losing 75 lbs, I knew he was the real deal. I tracked him down and immediately invited him over for an interview on JRCtv to ask him your questions.
He’s so dedicated to the cause of helping people achieve their health & fitness goal that he put his own health on the line just to get a better understanding of the challenges his clients face.
During his 6 month journey, Drew Manning was prepared for a lot of things such as baggier clothes and “man boobs”, but in today’s interview he’ll share the challenges he was not prepared for: high emotions, judgement in unexpected ways, and massive food withdraw from highly addictive “healthy” foods.
[youtube_sc url=”http://youtu.be/FuZwRs7KfVY” width=”540″ height=”340″]
I was shocked when he shared the hardest part of his transition back to health. It’s not what you’d think. He even says the true hell wasn’t just going back to the gym and it was so much more than he was prepared for. This ‘hell’ as he called it was a struggle for him and his wife.
Related: Get The Mindset Of A Champion, Now.
I also asked him the questions you submitted via Facebook, so be sure to tune into to today’s interview with Drew Manning. I know you’ll love what he’s about!!
Make sure to listen through the very end when he shares a super helpful tip from his book about 2 things that every person needs to have to get into shape and live a healthier lifestyle.
Other key insights from today’s interview you’ll love:
- Are food labels always accurate?
- When are food labels misleading?
- Is fast food really the worst food we can eat?
- The easiest way to gain weight. (You might be surprised!)
- What makes your body addicted to working out?
- How weight gain creates more problems and struggles in other areas of life.
- Where the real judgement of an unhealthy lifestyle happens. (It’s not just appearance!)
- What keeps people out of shape?
- Whats prevents people from making the change to better health?
- What is one change you can make today to instantly start seeing results?
For more information on Drew Manning and Fit2Fat2Fit, visit http://www.fit2fat2fit.com/
To your success!
P.s. Join me this month in reading Money: Master The Game by Tony Robbins!
Questions for you…
What was your biggest takeaway from Drew’s interview? What lesson will you immediately apply today and how? Let us know in the comments below.