Today we sit down with one of the most brilliant minds behind content and community marketing, Chris Brogan.
Chris is an absolute pro and you’ll love his laid back and real approach.
His speciality is sharing powerful tools and insanely helpful strategies (via books and courses) to help entrepreneurs create profit centers among their community by tapping into their greatest strengths and providing immense value.
Chris Brogan is all about providing tangible tools that you can easily understand and apply to your business or life, immediately.
Download this episode (right click and save)
His tools not only save a lot of time and headache, they also cut out the BS. I highly recommend checking out his books & programs. I’ll be picking up “Love Letters” asap to get his personal strategy on email marketing that creates a great relationship with your readers and raving fans.
In our interview we tackle topics that will help you up your marketing game in business as well as your personal life. When we talk about creating products or services that people actually need and want, these tools are quite applicable to our personal lives too.
So enjoy applying Chris’s principles and philosophies in all areas of life.
In this interview you’ll learn tons of great insights, here’s a few standout items that I know you’ll especially love:
- [5:15] The best process for creating products or courses of value and information people need and want
- [8:00] Where do you start when creating a GREAT product?
- [11:25] How do you know when your are truly providing value and service?
- [13:30] What’s the difference between Chris Brogan, Gary V, Grant Cardon and other personalities?
- [18:40] How do you create a title that people understand and want to buy
- [26:45] The art & science behind email marketing
- [29:00] Getting personal in emails & how to clean up your email list
To best put these tools into action, I’ve created a super comprehensive download.
Drop your name and email in below and grab your copy!
To your success,