When I interviewed Elliott, I had you in mind. I thought of the questions you’ve asked me and recent challenges you’re facing. This man has so much to share, but I wanted to make sure you especially were able to benefit from his insight, his strategy, and his answers.
I’m so grateful that every week you tune in and share what’s going on in your life as it allows me to deliver you the best content I have and bring you the best people in the world.
So I know you’ll especially enjoy this interview because while I try every single day, through 1-on-1 coaching, through our Rapid Results Formula, and through Facebook to help you break through mental barriers, tap into your true potential and make those big dreams of yours re-al-it-y… I know sometimes it’s nice to hear those answers from a different voice or different perspective.
[youtube_sc url=”https://youtu.be/_n5gMnldy0E” width=”540″]
Download this episode (right click and save)
So today, I bring you another warrior of life, of love and of business and his name is Elliott Hulse and here are just a few gems that we will be talking about in an interview that will really blow your mind and speak to your soul:
- Your passion isn’t what they teach in school
- You’re trying to figure out your own identity
- Your inspirations are larger than life and you’re influenced by people who’s words speak to your core – but how to you put those words and emotions into ACTION.
What do you do when you’re stuck with:
- An idea of what you are “supposed to” be or do vs. what you are doing/or want to do
- An addiction to winning… and are worried about ever losing momentum, becoming burnt out, or when you are ‘good enough’.
- A fear of becoming attached. Yet, you have nothing to be attached to. What if you’re attached to “disattachment”?
There’s so much greatness in today’s interview, I cannot wait to hear what you loved about Elliott Hulse and especially what you LEARNed, what you will LIVE, and how you will share (GIVE) the lessons learned today in the comments.