I’m so excited to share that on September 17, 2014 I married the love of my life, Amanda Robbins 🙂
Our wedding week was filled with an abundance of love and celebration! Shared with our closest friends and family from all around the world (including our Fiji family from the local villages), our wedding was more than we could have ever imagined!
We are still trying to take in last week and trying to find the words that can even come close to describing how special/magical/beautiful it was!
Here are a few of our favorite moments of the week…
1.The look on Amanda’s face as she was being carried in and escorted down the aisle by 6 Fijian Warriors and her dad!
2. The most amazing reception created by the team at Namale. We could feel all of the heart, soul and love they poured into creating it for us.
3. The smiles, tears, laughter and joy that filled the conversations all through-out the week
4. A surprise “Bachelor Party” fitness challenge by all the guys
5. Watching my wife leap off the back of our dive boat (in her wedding dress!!!!) to take some amazing photos (you are going to want to see them on our FB page).
6. Watching the stress from traveling 10-20+ hours, immediately be replaced with huge smiles, and bliss as all our guests were greeted by the amazing team here at Namale.
7. All of the love, comments, support and messages from friends and family around the world congratulating us and sending their best wishes!
8. Our wedding ceremony on the beach, celebrating our vows with our closest friends and family!
As we celebrate these amazing moments in life here in Fiji at the beautiful Namale Resort & Spa, I wanted to share some pictures and videos of our big day! If you’re connected to us on Facebook, you can find many more there! You may also search using the hashtag #bulaeverafter
In honor of love, I just wanted to share some of our favorite lessons in love & relationships that help make our relationship so rich in love, respect, fun, bliss and passion!
There are a few other really awesome things going on that we would love to share with you as well:
To celebrate, please help us share some of your greatest life lessons with the world at www.LiveitBook.com
You may also pick up a copy of my new book “LIVE IT!” Achieve Success By Living With Purpose. As well as pick up a few free gifts that go along with the book to enhance your life, business, and relationships!
Lastly, if you’re even thinking about joining us on the Rapid Results Retreat this December in Thailand, here’s my advice: DO IT!! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. No retreat is the same and this one is definitely going to leave a lasting impression on your life in a big way!
We have only a few more spots left for our Thailand retreat, and a few weeks left to sign up. Don’t miss out!!