Hey and Welcome Back to JRCtv!
I recently had the opportunity to sit down with the amazing Shawn Stevenson, famed nutritionist, and host of The Model Health Show Podcast. You may also recognize him as one of the experts we tapped for The Complete Guide To Activating High Performance.
In our conversation, we discussed tips to maximize your performance in your health, career, and relationships and I am so excited to share this with you today!
On this episode you will learn:
- Why your peer group is a huge determinant on your success in life.
- Why asking a successful person to mentor you is a terrible idea (unless you do this one important thing).
- How being too attached to outcomes can sabotage you.
- What it means to be an example or a warning.
- Why having an average life is not as good as you may think.
- How tracking metrics in different areas of your life can dramatically improve your results.
- How our emotional state is driven by choice.
- Incredible insights and encouragement you can use to change your habits.
- What it means to “turn towards” in your relationships.
- Why it’s a good idea to create a backup version of your daily routine.
- The truth about how to influence the people you care about to make positive changes.
- Why many of us are treating ourselves like hostages each day.
- How mindset, nutrition, breathwork, and exercise all play a crucial role in your success.
Check out the full interview below!
Thanks again for Shawn for having me on the show. Make sure to go follow him for all the info and subscribe to his podcast “The Model Health Show” (one of the top podcasts in all of iTunes!!!)
To Your Success,