Check out this amazing interview with Frances & Tony Pappalardo. I had the opportunity to sit with them this week and discuss how they created a life for themselves that was custom to their goals as individuals, a couple and a family.
We talk about their individual journeys before they found each other and what decisions they made to adjust their mindset as singles and how things shifted when they become a couple.
In this interview, there are so many impactful tips on:
- The work we all need to do for ourselves
- Communication in a relationship
- Things to look for when you are choosing a partner
- How to be open with your partner
- How to transition through all the different phases of your life
- How to create and make decisions through your own custom filter
- How to grow separately and together
- How to stay true to your goals as your family dynamic changes
And so much more.
If you are in a relationship, looking for a relationship, struggling to find balance in your life, this is a must watch!
So many amazing insights here.
Check it out, Share, Like and Comment! Looking forward to hearing your takeaways!
To Your Success,