This week we are having an honest entrepreneurial conversation with special guest Bedros Keuilian, CEO of Fit Body Boot Camp, 2x INC & Entrepreneur list maker and owner of one of the Top 15 Franchises of the world. In addition, he is the author of the new book available for pre-sale on Amazon, Man Up: How to Cut the Bullshit and Kick Ass in Business (and in Life).
If you are leader and entrepreneur who is struggling with your team, then this interview contains vital information, as we go over the 6 Pillars of Leadership that turned Bedros from being the victim in his business to the successful entrepreneur he is today.
Over the course of his journey, Bedros shares with us the highs and lows of building a business. From realizing that he was the #1 problem in his business to making a complete shift in order to take his business and life to the next level.
We talk about the 6 pillars of effective leadership, which he goes into detail in his book, as being:
- Leading from the front – and what that looks like.
- Being clear on the vision – so that your team knows WHY they are doing is important.
- Communicate effectively – how to give feedback and empower your team.
- Decisiveness – your team looks to you, so learning how to be decisive when faced with questions or opportunities.
- Emotional resilience – how to manage when things don’t go according to plan.
- Building a fighter jet team – learning what to look for when building a team that will go the distance.
and so much more!
Check out the Full interview here:
We would love to hear from you and how you have implemented these changes in your business! Join the conversation!
To your success,